piller1999
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2002
- Messages
- 245
This question probably belongs in the Motherboard section, but I thought it would be better to ask here.
I'm debating upgrading my current AthlonXP system to an Athlon64. I've been looking around at motherboard reviews, but nothing beats actual user experience. So my questions to you all are:
1. If you're running Linux withan A64, what chipset / motherboard are you using?
2. Have you had any problems configuring your motherboard to work in Linux?
Thanks for reading / posting replies to this thread.
I'm debating upgrading my current AthlonXP system to an Athlon64. I've been looking around at motherboard reviews, but nothing beats actual user experience. So my questions to you all are:
1. If you're running Linux withan A64, what chipset / motherboard are you using?
2. Have you had any problems configuring your motherboard to work in Linux?
Thanks for reading / posting replies to this thread.