• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Athlon XP Stepping

KINgGh0sT

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 11, 2001
Messages
1,076
AMD Athlon XP
AXDA25000DKV4D 2314247200561
AQXEA0331RPMW

That is my stepping is that good?
 
mine is roughly the same (0330) and i can get up to 2.4, but i need a crapload of volts(for air at least) to get to to(1.875 i think)
 
That's a good stepping, it's unlocked, and many AQXEA Bartons do well in the OC department.
 
Originally posted by retardedchicken
mine is roughly the same (0330) and i can get up to 2.4, but i need a crapload of volts(for air at least) to get to to(1.875 i think)

Since your PM box is full, how did you manage to get the Zalman to fit on the NF7 Board?
 
I guess I suck at putting artic silver on or I wrecked the clip for my Volcano because it used to load at 45ish, and now it loads at 49ish
 
Back
Top