AT&T iPhone "early upgrade" price raised by $50

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
This is the email I got this morning.

All

This is a reminder that as of today, the exception upgrade pricing on iphones has increased by $50. This means instead of a customer paying an additional $200 at the register for an early/exception iphone upgrade, they will now be paying $250. This is a price change for all of AT&T. If you are selecting an EARLY UPGRADE in pos you are performing and exception upgrade and the customer will need to pay the additional $250 for the phone. It is vital that you are selling this phone at the correct price. If you have any questions, please call your DM.

Thanks

*removed*

Lmao. So pay up 450 instead of 400 for your early upgrade. Would mater if you were talking about 50 bucks going up by 50, but the early upgrade pricing is high anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lmao. So pay up 450 instead of 400 for your early upgrade. Would mater if you were talking about 50 bucks going up by 50, but the early upgrade pricing is high anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

Might as well buy it outright. ;)

Buying it will be pointless soon. You'll be stuck with AT&T pricing anyway...

Meh whats it matter, its the IPhone, And Ive witnessed it before, people that even consider early upgrade will get the phone no matter what.
A guy I made a sell to a early upgrade, he was just about 35 days from being fully eligible.
This is a perfect example of Apple brainwashing....

Meh whats it matter, its the IPhone, And Ive witnessed it before, people that even consider early upgrade will get the phone no matter what.
A guy I made a sell to a early upgrade, he was just about 35 days from being fully eligible.
This is a perfect example of Apple brainwashing....

But But But, He could of saved money on buying the HTC Inspire for $399 outright.

Oh wait. its not an iphone. :rolleyes:

What a waste of money.... If I didn't get free phones with my work I'd still be using a dumb phone.

I don't see why people pay that much.... like 2 years ago you could get the 3GS (basically the same thing almost, just a little less "cooler" than iphone4, but still does 75+ % of what the iphone4 does)

The 3G/3GS has been on the ATT.com website as a refurb under $99 for YEARS..... with the HUGE amounts of tools and idiots buying them up for obvious reasons and returning them, its almost certain it will be brand fucking new anyways.

With android phones out now, many that are better and much cheaper, why would anyone pay for an iphone? You've got to be one uninformed tool..... pay more, get less = iphone. Hands down, without a question.... that's a fact that's been around since mid-2009. :rolleyes:

Back