• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

at 500, about to break through

bpimmerman

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
1,067
I've been waiting for this moment since I broke 1,000. i'd say this is a pretty exciting day. I'm moving in with two friends in a month, I should be able to borg both of their computers, that should give me a nice increase in production.


 
Congrats, how long did it take you to get this far? And just a word of warning, there's no mercy closer to the top... they like to fight you for those positions! :D

 
Congrats, I just broke into the top 500 not too long ago. I dare you to try and catch me :p

 
Hmmm. all these upstarts.. i better get some more dates for more b0x3n...
 
Hmm, it's taken me about 4 years and I'm at....537. Of course, a year of that I was overseas, so no folding. The rest of the time was on one CPU, and many times the process was turned off (graphical client caused my comp to lock up). Now I'm back in it...and it looks like you might present a nice challenge (along with Veeb0rg and 3Dvr). Are you up for a little friendly competition?

 
p[H]ant0m said:
Congrats, how long did it take you to get this far? And just a word of warning, there's no mercy closer to the top... they like to fight you for those positions! :D

Code:
151  	2,752  	rogue_jedi  	   	   	337  	0  	0  	48  	134,160  	1,191
158  	2,835  	p[H]ant0m  	+1  	+3  	619  	308  	663  	1,325  	130,913  	1,313
Hmm, almost 2x our production... Time to borg!
 
Fenris_Ulf said:
Hmm, it's taken me about 4 years and I'm at....537. Of course, a year of that I was overseas, so no folding. The rest of the time was on one CPU, and many times the process was turned off (graphical client caused my comp to lock up). Now I'm back in it...and it looks like you might present a nice challenge (along with Veeb0rg and 3Dvr). Are you up for a little friendly competition?


hey, catch me if you can !! the more the better.


 
My last block put me over 300K points. I should take 61st spot today, and have it for at least a day or so until I get passed and drop back to 62nd. I've managed to stay in the top 100 for nearly 2 years now, and I have to say there is quite a few challengers up here.
 
hmm i realized i posted about points lol.

i been stuck in the mid 200's for a while now. bleh.
 
Just wait until you get inside the top 200, its real slow moving up there... I've been stuck in the 160's for about the last month or so, with no sign of much moving either way.... It's gain a spot, lose two, gain two, lose one. The fun part is that I've been around the same bunch for a while now though, so if I wanted to call someone out, there's plenty to choose from. :D

 
I think i need more of an effort to focus on the boxen that the girls have.. rather then the... boxen... hmmm.

then i can callout everyone! muwhaha.
 
Hell I was happy that I broke into the 2000's today. Took a weeks worth of folding. As soon as i get my other borgs up and running my next goal is for the 1000's in about a month.
 
just remeber.. there is only one way... and that is up... if you start going backwards we will call you Irish...
 
i'm on the verge of a dump this afternoon I believe. That should push me over...
 
I fell you, been trying to break 100 for ages (at 121 now). Talk about law of diminishing returns...
 
Its when you play up in the NSZ it gets fun.
2K points per day is the minimum needed just to stay still.
I've has a bad run of small Gromacs lately so I'm down a little on my PpD.
But I'm slowly gaining on Sharp but am going to be steamrollered by Logikality and a few others.

Luck............ :D
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Just wait until you get inside the top 200, its real slow moving up there...
QFT, it's been a while since I had 30 borgs going...
 
ahh...now i got it, a joke, i see....wow i'm slow this afternoon. my work comp is chuggin away here....so close to finishing.
 
Tenchi4U said:
I fell you, been trying to break 100 for ages (at 121 now). Talk about law of diminishing returns...

More like the law of "People with more boxen than you!" :p
 
moetop said:
500 wasent to hard 400 is coming a little slow though..

I'm barely in the top 200 right now and it took forever to go from the top 300 to the top 200. If I hadn't added about 3.2 Ghz in a couple AMD boxen and gotten my work system upgraded from a P3 700 to a P4 2.8 I don't think I would be anywhere near where I am now. To get in the top 100 I will probably have to at least triple what I have right now. By the time I would be able to get that much done I would more than likely need a lot more. I really need to win the lottery.

 
SmokeRngs said:
I'm barely in the top 200 right now and it took forever to go from the top 300 to the top 200. If I hadn't added about 3.2 Ghz in a couple AMD boxen and gotten my work system upgraded from a P3 700 to a P4 2.8 I don't think I would be anywhere near where I am now. To get in the top 100 I will probably have to at least triple what I have right now. By the time I would be able to get that much done I would more than likely need a lot more. I really need to win the lottery.

I feel ya man. Getting into the top 100 is getting even harder these last few weeks with all these dogs nipping at my heels... :)

I have a 1.7Celly and a AMD 2200+ to get folding by the end of the weekend and a laptop I can borg right now. If THAT'S not enough to hold off guys like Tenchie then I have to figure something else out.....
 
KodiakStar said:
BakedON... i think you should just go borg some labs :)
Back when I worked for Baker College I had all of our labs borged for a short while... then they closed my division.
Here I only have one lab and it's already folding. Couple more weeks and I can start borging office machines (already have a few that the boss just doesn't know about! :) ) which should help production a bit.

FLECOM is my hero... I wanna borg like him. :)
 
KodiakStar said:
forget FLECOM... he is old news.... think logikality....
logikality is cool and all.... but he's the George Foreman to FLECOM's Ali.
Float like a butterfly FLECOM.....
 
Back
Top