Asus VG248QE 144hz 3D Vision 2: The Official Thread

So what's the current best way to enable light boost in BF4
On windows 8.1?

I tried lighboost for 2d gaming when i first got the monitor but it was a huge pain in the ass and honestly felt it introduced input lag. So i always just play at 144hz
LB off.

Is there a program with a user friendly UI interface to do all that now. Or are we still using hacked INI and having to deal with the awkwardness of it all still?

I can't decide if I should buy this or not. I have a dell monitor with an e-IPS panel, 1680x1050. Since I mostly play games I'm considering getting a 144hz monitor.
I don't know if this is a good coice? Maybe it's worth waiting for something else?
I know the Gsync thing is coming, not exactly sure what it is. And if I am not mistaken my GTX580 is not compatible.
What do you think?

I can't decide if I should buy this or not. I have a dell monitor with an e-IPS panel, 1680x1050. Since I mostly play games I'm considering getting a 144hz monitor.
I don't know if this is a good coice? Maybe it's worth waiting for something else?
I know the Gsync thing is coming, not exactly sure what it is. And if I am not mistaken my GTX580 is not compatible.
What do you think?

If you can wait I would say wait for the ROG SWIFT. At worst the Gsync don't work, but you future proof the monitor for when you do get a better video card.

If you can wait I would say wait for the ROG SWIFT. At worst the Gsync don't work, but you future proof the monitor for when you do get a better video card.
Thanks but I think it's a bit too expensive and I'm not sure if I really need 2560 x 1440, I mean sure it would be nice but I guess some games could be a lot harder to run.
And as my current 22" monitor with 1680x1050 is the biggest monitor/highest resolution I've had, 1920x1080 would still be an upgrade.

Back