Asus PG276 27" 120Hz Monitor

i also want this display ... someone call up asus and ask ever so nicely that it comes out

I'd say this one is dead in the water. I already moved on and bought something else. I suggest you guys do the same.

I think most people have given up on this monitor. It was first introduced back like ten months ago for a summer release but there hasn't even been a peep out of Asus and it will be winter soon.

Someone on the whirlpool forums had this to say a month ago:

Hi, Just wanted to pass this along. I too was searching for any info for a release date on this Monitor. I finally received a reply from Asus in which they stated that the Monitor is due at the end of November. No word on price though.

I doubt it will be released this month seeing as there has not even been a peep out of Asus for a very long time. I don't know if people are just making this stuff up by this guy says the PG276H has been pushed back to summer 2011.

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=182086

If the BenQ 120Hz is able to be purchased soon and Asus still doesn't release any info on their 27" I'll buy the BenQ.

buying 27inch 120 HZ is not going to be available anytime soon and beside i would rather have 90hz 27inch monitor now and 120hz after two year when they are really mature in technology.

I bought a normal 27'' 60hz monitor (iiyama b2712hds-b1), while waiting for a big 120hz.

Same, although not really waiting for a big 120hz. I think it'll be quite a while before that technology on bigger monitors is perfected

So is there going to be a 27" 120Hz Monitor anytime soon? I can't find a single one at any price. They all seem to be 24" and below.

I don't like the fact that the IR trasmitter is in the monitor, and that the monitor is sold with the 3d glasses, being that I have no use for the 3d. :(

Back