Asus K8V-MX/S

kumquat

Supreme [H]ardness
I just acquired this motherboard from a guy on Anandtech. I can't find any information whatsoever about it online. It appears to be an OEM board of some sort. I'd like to find a manual or something. The typical panel connectors don't seem to be present and I can't quite figure it out.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

yea sorry my bad, it was a bit too easy wasnt it. ouch, still looking around tho.

I think I've got it mostly figured out. There's a small bank of unlabeled pins, and after going at it with a screwdriver I found out which to plug the power leads onto. I found one that appears to be the power LED, but none of them seem to represent a hard drive LED. What an odd little board.

Hi
I have the misfortune of owning one of these, I was under the misconception that it was a K8V-MX until attempting to transplant my system into a new case.
Anyway cannot remember where the pins are supposed to go for the front panel/reset/power/LEDs so was wondering whether anyone could help.

The mobo definitely supports HD LED as it was working on my previous case though

Back