Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Great replies, much appreciated. I just cant find a 15" anywhere with 8800M GTS 512 like the one found in the Gateway FX 17" or Dell M17XX 17". If anyone knows where I can get one please shout but it looks like the Asus is it.
Would a similar xps 15" be a better purchase? Slot loader / Blu ray.
@ Sobek: In graphics options for COD4, turn off shadows and you will see a nice increase in FPS, which plays better at higher resolutions and smoother in heavy firefights.
Newegg says that both the B1 and B2 have GDDR3 on the 8600s. I cant find a difference between the two, certainly nothing to warrant a 300 dollar price difference. Can someone explain that to me? I dont think a gig of system ram warrants that either.