Asus 1950 Pro

Yeah that is an awesome deal. I have been eye-ing the same one here in Canada for $209Cdn on pre-order.

V-e-r-y tempting...

 
One of the reviews on newegg states that the user bought it for folding. :cool:
 
This specific brand seems to run warmer than the other x1960 Pro's.

No cross fire bridge included, also no DVD play back somehting (VIVO something)

Also, the x1950 Pro cards basically don't overclock. The voltage thingie is maxed out, any OC'ing is gonna have to be done on stock voltages.

I've been happy with the cost/preformance of the x1950 Pro I bought. Just an FYI on this card. 99.9% of people I asusme would not need the stuff this card is missing I assume.
 
AtomicMoose said:
Buy three of these instead of that PS3...
:p

It's scary sometimes...... I had that same thought


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Viper87227 said:
I'm not keeping the PS3 :D

Yay ebay! Some of the guys here at work are doing the same thing. Then you'll have enough cash for at least 5-6 1950pro's i would think. Although you'd need comps to put them in!

 
My 1950 Pro. Diamond Viper 512MB PCIe.
Right around 580 PPD at stock clocks.

 
Killer[MoB] said:
My 1950 Pro. Diamond Viper 512MB PCIe.
Right around 580 PPD at stock clocks.


You have the 512mb version which makes sense why you would get more PPD than my 256mb version.
 
Back
Top