asus 1070

The "reference" coolers I think should be MSRP. The custom coolers I'm more understanding being a little higher priced.

This is the cheapest 1070 in stock anywhere*, good deal.

(*Not counting possible Jet.com coupon deals that comes and go).

Link shows $409.99, is that the price it was when to OP posted? No price in title/first message makes it hard to know...

Before I picked up my 1070 I had been stalking these pretty hard on Amazon and it seems like the pricing of MSI and ASUS reference style cards have been around this $410 range for the past few weeks depending on availability of stock. I suppose I'm saying that you shouldn't feel an urgency to jump on reference cards at this price because you'll probably see them at this price quite frequently depending on how Amazon's inventory is doing when you check.

When do you guys think the 1070's will come down to "MSRP" i know they are fairly new but whats the time frame like? November-December? Jan-Feb?

When do you guys think the 1070's will come down to "MSRP" i know they are fairly new but whats the time frame like? November-December? Jan-Feb?

When/If AMD makes something roughly comparable at the same price point. The 1080ti is launched.

When/If AMD makes something roughly comparable at the same price point. The 1080ti is launched.

More of a "whenever AMD releases Vega", otherwise, I'm not even sure if NVIDIA will need to release a GTX 1080 Ti. Pascal Titan X is sold out on NVIDIA's website and GTX 1070/1080 sales are doing great. I hope Vega actually comes out strong, and with very competitive pricing as well -- AMD really needs it to be what Polaris didn't end up being -- a bonafide hit.

Here's to lower prices on video cards ...

Link shows $409.99, is that the price it was when to OP posted? No price in title/first message makes it hard to know...

Which actually violates the [H]ot Deals forum rules:

3. All posts must include the item and price in the title/subject line and a link to the item in the body of the thread.

No offense intended to the OP.

for 20$ more than the one linked, I would personally grab the STRIX. I grabbed an eVGA FTW personally, love it :).

I'm going to squeeze blood outta my 7970. Still bangs it out at 1080P. All the hardware for 1440P gaming is way overpriced, not to mention 4K. So please early adopters buy them up so I can grab me a sub $300 one in 6 months. Once cycle behind is really the sweet spot for a guy with the working man blues. :)

I'm going to squeeze blood outta my 7970. Still bangs it out at 1080P. All the hardware for 1440P gaming is way overpriced, not to mention 4K. So please early adopters buy them up so I can grab me a sub $300 one in 6 months. Once cycle behind is really the sweet spot for a guy with the working man blues. :)
I'm following the same course of action for my 280x and 780ti. The 280x is fine at 1080p as you stated, though the 780ti is maxed out constantly at 1440p. It's soldiering on like the trooper it is though!

Meh on the blower style cooler and ASUS for the deal. But closer to suggested to MSRP is nice.

Bump:

$399 on Amazon again.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back