Assassins Creed 2 $3.74/4.99

this still requires constant online connectivity right?

No, there is an option to turn that off now. They patched it. I bought about 6 months ago. It's a great deal at this price, even though I can tell it would run better on a console.

No, there is an option to turn that off now. They patched it. I bought about 6 months ago. It's a great deal at this price, even though I can tell it would run better on a console.
oh nice
thanks!

this isn't the one with the hunting people( like the ship) multiplayer right?

U mad bro?

23a4w8.jpg

For $5 vs $20 who gives a rats ass if you can't activate it on Steam?! Been wanting to play this for a while now, no excuse at this price. Thanks, OP.

Is "umadbro" the new thing that the poseurs perpetuate these days?

Quite old. Those who sling it tend to be younger than me. Much younger. Oh, and they smell of elderberries.

In for one at $5 that is about right. I will get $5 worth out of it.

If you have an xbox360 controller for your PC, it will play awesome. That is my best recommendation for this game.

This game is in my top 10 of all time, it's crazy how you guys underrate it in this thread :p

It was 6 bucks for the directors cut on steam, or free if you bought the complete pack depending on how you divied out that extra 6 bucks in savings.

yeah i tried playing with mouse and keyboard and ended up :mad:. switched to 360 controller and its awesome.

I like using my mouse and keyboard cause I can actually control the camera. By controlling the camera you also control where ezio moves.

x360ce is also another good alternative. I paired it up with a PS2 to USB converter and my wireless logitech PS2 controller and it works great. I also bit on the Steam deal but only ACII. Kind of wish I got brotherhood as well but I'll just wait until that is sub $10 as well now.

Did jump on the deluxe deal; but the GG downloader is quickly proving to be the bane of my existance. Keeps giving an error (unexpected end of stream IIRC) and pauses the DL. So a download that should've taken ~4hrs has taken nearly 30. Not a huge deal, no time to play, but still kind of irritating when you expect it to have completed. :p

Assassin's Creed 2/Brotherhood runs beautifully in Eyefinity by the way.

Back