• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Asrock 970 xtreme 3 FX6300 ECC

Modder man

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
1,770
Supposedly this board unofficially supports ECC. I have some ecc ram that I put in there but I am not sure how to tell if it is working or not?
 
good call, thanks for the tip. The board booted fine, was trying to find something in the bios and didnt have much luck.
 
Back
Top