• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Arma 3 Squad

FuzzyPoncho

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
269
Is anybody interested in forming a tactical (but Fun!) Arma 3 group/squad. I want to get a solid consistent group of guys who have a passion for team play and realism. I already have a teamspeak and can run a dedicated server for matches. In fact I'm looking for some guys for a TvT on Saturday, which is always a ton of fun!

Add and msg on steam if intrested: "FuzzyPoncho"
 
You know I'm down, when I'm available. Saturdays are hit and miss for me unfortunately...really any time during the week is better.

I prefer co-op but sadly there are not a ton of good missions yet for A3.
 
I am always up for some a3 coop. I still find escape altis fun.

hey if you haven't tried the sound mod jsrs 2.0 give it a shot. it makes a3 10 times better.
 
These are my must have mods for Arma 3

Blastcore
JSRS
RH M4 pack
Task Force Radio.

If anybody is interesting in playing on the weekends at 2:00pm CDT Sat/Sun I have a group of guys that play tactical realism. add me to steam "FuzzyPoncho"
 
Back
Top