Are there any Nvidia cards with Mini Display ports

I forgot to mention the GTX460 2WIN and GTX560TI 2WIN, mainly their dual GPU's. I don't think nvidia launched one with more than a single mini display

The Quadro nVS series, like the NVS 450 all have 2-4 full sized display ports (but those aren't gaming cards). It's not as widely used as DVI/HDMI, so isn't as abundant. You could just use 2 DVI>mini DPs.

The Quadro nVS series, like the NVS 450 all have 2-4 full sized display ports (but those aren't gaming cards). It's not as widely used as DVI/HDMI, so isn't as abundant. You could just use 2 DVI>mini DPs.

The thing is I'm using an Apple 27" ACD and I don't know if it would work if I got another one ACD and used the converter. I use one now, but I don't know if two would work.

The thing is I'm using an Apple 27" ACD and I don't know if it would work if I got another one ACD and used the converter. I use one now, but I don't know if two would work.

Should work, the card is just outputting 2 DVI signals which the adapters would convert or pass along. The card has nothing extra to do other than output it's normal DVI signals.

I don't think I've seen an nVidia card with more than 1 displayport.

You can, by the way, get a displayport->minidisplayport cable, all in one, no converter needed. Newegg had several, and I'm sure Amazon et al. will too.

I'm sure multiple adapters would work fine.

I don't think I've seen an nVidia card with more than 1 displayport.

You can, by the way, get a displayport->minidisplayport cable, all in one, no converter needed. Newegg had several, and I'm sure Amazon et al. will too.

I'm sure multiple adapters would work fine.

I use the ATLONA AT-DP400 Dual Link DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter, only thing is I can't see the start up until I pick the user.

I'm just wondering how adjusting the brightness would work since it runs through a program that you have to mess around with and do some special crap to get it to work. Also the built in speakers .

Back