• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Are stats servers down?

As usual in these cases, all my close competitors have their points and have pulled well ahead while I languish...such is life, though I doubt I feel it as acutely as Pocatello.
 
Latest news from our friends at Stanford:

Stats recredit in progress

We're investigating reports that donors stats were not registered into the stats system. We're working on a recredit now.

and:

External access to the Folding@Home stats server is down to expedite our maintenance of this machine.
 
tobittookourpernts-F.jpg


Speak truth to power.

Occupy Tobit.
 
Yeh, I just got a 1.7 mil update.

I think they fixed it :D
 
Mine's not right either. This concerns me:

12.14, 6pm 406,569 48

48 WU for 400k points.....that sounds like a bunch of WU that didn't get any bonus points, or at least, a couple bigbeta's that didn't get any bonus.
 
Any luck on this update, guys? I got another 75k. Did you get another 1.7 million, Kendrak? :p
 
I don't think the bonuses were credited properly. The points I received were far too low for the amount of work units I submitted. At least they got the units though, and that's what's important. I can live without a few points.
 
Yes, it appears I have a 6903 in limbo, no points for it yet. I will have to wait and see.
 
It might not be fixed fully but the team just "posted" 71million in 24 hours:D
 
I finally received credit for my two 6903's uploaded on Saturday.
 
Yep it would appear by the 3:00am update that the units have been accounted for. So cranking it all back on now. :)
 
Back
Top