Arctic Liquid Feezer II 240mm = $99.99. 280mm = $109.99. 420mm = $152.97.

Got my 420 version today and boy o boy is this thing a beast. No manual on how to install the mounting kit, but I’ll find something in the net.

Gotta say really like how all the fans and cable management is already dont before I install. Nice touch!

bah the 280 out. I will keep my eye on it. Not that I really need it to be honest.

Got my 420 version today and boy o boy is this thing a beast. No manual on how to install the mounting kit, but I’ll find something in the net.

Gotta say really like how all the fans and cable management is already dont before I install. Nice touch!

Yeah it works amazingly well, great cooling and pretty quiet unless on full blast. I cant hear the pump.
Although the box says 2 year warranty but the downloadable blurb says 6 year warranty, not sure what thats about.
Fans might be 10 year, or so it says on the product page but nowhere else.

Product page:
https://www.arctic.ac/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-420/

Manual:
https://support.arctic.ac/index.php?p=lf2-420

Do you have any pics of it installed? I'm trying to gauge just how damn big it actually is.
Also what case do you have?

Yeah it works amazingly well, great cooling and pretty quiet unless on full blast. I cant hear the pump.
Although the box says 2 year warranty but the downloadable blurb says 6 year warranty, not sure what thats about.
6 years is the European thing. It is 2year for manufacturer to prove it is not their fault if it breaks + 4 for customer to prove it was not their fault of it breaks as I recall.

Reactions: Nenu
like this
Do you have any pics of it installed? I'm trying to gauge just how damn big it actually is.
Also what case do you have?

You picked the one achilles heel, unless you dont mind making a table to house your PC in for the living room!
My PC is built inside a dining table converted to a coffee table with the sides covered and a base for the PC to sit on inside it.
Its open back near the wall for wires and air to enter/exit.

The water cooler pipes exit out of the table rear, radiator stood end up with the pipes entering it at the top.
Airflow is directed to the right, the same direction as my case airflow exits with gap enough to fit my 230mm exit fan on the right of it.
The table is a few inches taller with an overhanging top so the radiator cant be seen, sheer luck it was tall enough to mount this way.

On the bottom of the product page I linked above, there is a Spec Sheet pdf which has the radiators measurements.
URL: https://www.arctic.ac/media/00/39/ce/1604311404/Spec_Sheet_Liquid_Freezer_II_420_EN.pdf

6 years is the European thing. It is 2year for manufacturer to prove it is not their fault if it breaks + 4 for customer to prove it was not their fault of it breaks as I recall.
Thanks for the info.

Good stuff! Post some pictures if you can.

Back