• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Aratech is back!

Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
2,852
Hey guys! I recently returned to the [H] forums and decided to get back to folding as well! I've missed the gang here. I've been reading the old threads and man they bring back memories. I haven't folded in years and have dropped to 1737th place. Right now, I only have the rig in my sig running the smp client, not sure what the ppd would be on that. I'm looking to add a few more machines in the near future as well. Let's see how fast I can climb. :D
 
Crazy to see all the old names coming back
 
Yea, if youve been out that long make sure you set up a pass key for folding SMP, youll get bonus point based on quick return now a days lol

Welcome back man, we could use the help for taking over the number one spot again lol
 
Got my passkey, was the first thing I did.:)

Whats with the stats page? I search for my name and it just says "Stats Processing". Nothing ever comes up.
 
Got my passkey, was the first thing I did.:)

Whats with the stats page? I search for my name and it just says "Stats Processing". Nothing ever comes up.
Nevermind, it came up...just took a really long time to load for some reason. Still says I'm not active for some reason too.
 
Went from 0 points in Jan/Feb to 178k in March with the rig in my sig. Also moved up about 400 places in the rankings...I know its not a lot but I'm still feeling pretty good. :D

Can't wait to get some borgs!
 
Went from 0 points in Jan/Feb to 178k in March with the rig in my sig. Also moved up about 400 places in the rankings...I know its not a lot but I'm still feeling pretty good. :D

Can't wait to get some borgs!

I miss the days of mowing mass numbers of people :(
 
Welcome back, old man!

Nice to see you around these parts again!

Have some popcorn!
 
dupe, missed this thread,
Welcome back!
 
Back
Top