Apple Let's Be Honest

Seeing as how I am still using my old trusty iPhone 4S I'm thinking it may be time for an upgrade.

Heck, I'm still using a 3GS! I don't have any money invested in apps or content in the i-ecosystem, and I've encountered enough annoyances (read: mostly arbitrary design decisions by Apple, like minimum video bitrate) that my next phone will be Android.
 
I think I will only upgrade from my 4S when it starts acting up. Like not answering a call when I swipe my thumb across the screen or when I have to reset my phone by taking out the battery. :D
 
Why do you hate America?
0/10 trolling attempt, go to 4c[H]an for beginners tips, then come back and try again :rolleyes:
I think I will only upgrade from my 4S when it starts acting up. Like not answering a call when I swipe my thumb across the screen or when I have to reset my phone by taking out the battery. :D
So you replaced it New Years 2012? :p
 
I may stick with iphone as long as they can be jailbroken, completely different device at that point.
 
0/10 trolling attempt, go to 4c[H]an for beginners tips, then come back and try again :rolleyes:
Come on, I was joking, the guy was obviously talking reason based on such a vitriolic statement prior, I was hoping it would be picked up as satire, but I guess not.
 
Come on, I was joking, the guy was obviously talking reason based on such a vitriolic statement prior, I was hoping it would be picked up as satire, but I guess not.

that's why I put the sarcastic smily at the end of my statement... :rolleyes:

/sigh
 
I for one was not happy with the size of the old iPhone. My hands are too big for it. I went to Android because Apple refused to increase the width of the phone. It is not easy to type with big fingers.
 
Posts like this make me wonder if you guys have ever even typed something into google...

I was checking [H] on my phone at work in my couple spare minutes at lunch. Sorry, I'm not going to waste my time Googling something Apple, I already know I don't want anything to do with it.
 
Back
Top