- Joined
- May 7, 2007
- Messages
- 4,534
Posts like this make me wonder if you guys have ever even typed something into google...
You sir, just caused coffee to eject from my nostrils... congratulations.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Posts like this make me wonder if you guys have ever even typed something into google...
Seeing as how I am still using my old trusty iPhone 4S I'm thinking it may be time for an upgrade.
0/10 trolling attempt, go to 4c[H]an for beginners tips, then come back and try againWhy do you hate America?
So you replaced it New Years 2012?I think I will only upgrade from my 4S when it starts acting up. Like not answering a call when I swipe my thumb across the screen or when I have to reset my phone by taking out the battery.![]()
I may stick with iphone as long as they can be jailbroken, completely different device at that point.
Come on, I was joking, the guy was obviously talking reason based on such a vitriolic statement prior, I was hoping it would be picked up as satire, but I guess not.0/10 trolling attempt, go to 4c[H]an for beginners tips, then come back and try again![]()
Some of these act as though they're forced to by the new iPhone.
Come on, I was joking, the guy was obviously talking reason based on such a vitriolic statement prior, I was hoping it would be picked up as satire, but I guess not.
Posts like this make me wonder if you guys have ever even typed something into google...