HardOCP News
[H] News
- Joined
- Dec 31, 1969
- Messages
- 0
Whether or not you are a fan of the newly announced iPhone 6, you have to admit, this is funny.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.
Yes, the things that people have been ranting about since the announcement are truly hilarious and endearing to hear ad infinitum.
Some of these act as though they're forced to by the new iPhone.
Dudes. Switch. It's America. It won't hurt much.
One time I bought Levis jeans. I didn't like them. The next time I bought American Eagle jeans. I liked those.
OMGWTF@#()$*@#$ZERZ
I don't know. Maybe some people are due to ecosystem lock-in... (will not count peer pressure here.)
So with the new Apply Pay thing, do thieves now have even more reason to steal people's iPhones? To hell with stealing a phone AND a wallet, why not just take the phone and get both in one go?
So with the new Apply Pay thing, do thieves now have even more reason to steal people's iPhones? To hell with stealing a phone AND a wallet, why not just take the phone and get both in one go?
you'd need to take the users thumb (or whatever finger they programmed for Touch ID) as well.
So, there may be a rash of thumb thefts as well.
It would cost $1,025 to buy the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus off contract. Wow, expensive!
I spent $650 on my Note 3. Note 4 it is.
I'd rather burn myself with cigarettes for 12 hours straight, and I love Apple products (maybe the phone not so much anymore now that I've experienced the Note 3).
You could just not buy the iPhone 6 Plus and not burn yourself with cigarettes, too.![]()
5S and 5C will hang around, $0 on 2 year contract for the 5C as I recall.Did Apple announce they would no longer offer the 5S or 5C phones? What am I missing?
I think they have all the bases covered.
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.
Some of these act as though they're forced to by the new iPhone.
Dudes. Switch. It's America. It won't hurt much.
One time I bought Levis jeans. I didn't like them. The next time I bought American Eagle jeans. I liked those.
OMGWTF@#()$*@#$ZERZ
Why do you hate America?Speaking of opinions...
Why do people have to 'deserve hate'?
Is your life to miserable you can't even fathom other people enjoying themselves or being happy?
I feel sorry for you
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.
BTW a recent shopping experience with cellular left me shellshocked. I wanted a simple flipphone, text only, everything else optional, and came home with what I can only call a privacy abomination. In the first five minutes of use I had counted and/or disabled 19 separate data trackers. I returned the phone and finally found a flipphone from another AT&T store that had one (really, one) in stock.
You're one to talk about opinions. You complain more than the person in the video & way more than any person on this forum.