• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Apple Let's Be Honest

Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.
 
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.

I would go with people who don't have a sense of humor.
 
Yes, the things that people have been ranting about since the announcement are truly hilarious and endearing to hear ad infinitum.
 
Yes, the things that people have been ranting about since the announcement are truly hilarious and endearing to hear ad infinitum.

/shrug...quit reading the obvious hate threads then. I made a couple early comments about what I thought about the phone/watch and haven't visited any of the threads since.
 
Some of these act as though they're forced to by the new iPhone.

Dudes. Switch. It's America. It won't hurt much.

One time I bought Levis jeans. I didn't like them. The next time I bought American Eagle jeans. I liked those.

OMGWTF@#()$*@#$ZERZ
 
Some of these act as though they're forced to by the new iPhone.

Dudes. Switch. It's America. It won't hurt much.

One time I bought Levis jeans. I didn't like them. The next time I bought American Eagle jeans. I liked those.

OMGWTF@#()$*@#$ZERZ

I don't know. Maybe some people are due to ecosystem lock-in... (will not count peer pressure here.)
 
I don't know. Maybe some people are due to ecosystem lock-in... (will not count peer pressure here.)

Good point. They'll just have to weigh the ecosystem with the sucky new device as opposed to switching to a sucky ecosystem (if it is) and a great device.

Anyway... I thought the video was funny and I was entertained.

I also thought he brought up a good point about the size of the new iPhones.
 
So with the new Apply Pay thing, do thieves now have even more reason to steal people's iPhones? To hell with stealing a phone AND a wallet, why not just take the phone and get both in one go?
 
So with the new Apply Pay thing, do thieves now have even more reason to steal people's iPhones? To hell with stealing a phone AND a wallet, why not just take the phone and get both in one go?

Posts like this make me wonder if you guys have ever even typed something into google...
 
Gotta love the JLE guys, been forever since they did a real team rant though.
 
not sure how this is funny... seems like a simple poor-me review
 
I agree with just using a model year. I've wished all electronic products would do that.
 
So with the new Apply Pay thing, do thieves now have even more reason to steal people's iPhones? To hell with stealing a phone AND a wallet, why not just take the phone and get both in one go?

you'd need to take the users thumb (or whatever finger they programmed for Touch ID) as well.
So, there may be a rash of thumb thefts as well.
 
Did Apple announce they would no longer offer the 5S or 5C phones? What am I missing?

I think they have all the bases covered.
 
you'd need to take the users thumb (or whatever finger they programmed for Touch ID) as well.
So, there may be a rash of thumb thefts as well.

you have a choice of several appendages.
 
It would cost $1,025 to buy the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus off contract. Wow, expensive!
I spent $650 on my Note 3. Note 4 it is.
 
It would cost $1,025 to buy the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus off contract. Wow, expensive!
I spent $650 on my Note 3. Note 4 it is.

I'd rather burn myself with cigarettes for 12 hours straight, and I love Apple products (maybe the phone not so much anymore now that I've experienced the Note 3).
 
I'd rather burn myself with cigarettes for 12 hours straight, and I love Apple products (maybe the phone not so much anymore now that I've experienced the Note 3).


You could just not buy the iPhone 6 Plus and not burn yourself with cigarettes, too. :D
 
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.

Since watching isn't compulsory, I think wasting time is a personal choice so it's probably better to direct any hatred about these videos or Apple as it relates to wasting time watching videos into a mirror.
 
I loved their 1st facetime video. Stuff of legend. Also happened to be 100% accurate.
 
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.

Speaking of opinions...
Why do people have to 'deserve hate'?
Is your life to miserable you can't even fathom other people enjoying themselves or being happy?

I feel sorry for you
 
I would like to switch from Apple, but until Google or Windows (and the app developers, music studios, book publishers) offer a "free transfer" on purchased items, I've got $$ invested in content that outweighs the benefits of bleeding edge tech. This is what we get from iTunes being the de facto content provider for so many years. I try to buy as much from Amazon Prime as I can these days, which will surely come back to haunt me at some time.
 
Seeing as how I am still using my old trusty iPhone 4S I'm thinking it may be time for an upgrade.
 
I chuckled in what was obviously a piece meant as a humorous piece and not just a random anti-apple rant.
 
I have an iphone and loved the rant.

I'm still trying to decide if I should just take my iphone 5 to a cheaper provider, or reup the contract with one of these new big phones.
 
And I thought I was the only one who didn't care for a bigger screen.

Probably will just stick with the older version till I really need to upgrade.
 
Some of these act as though they're forced to by the new iPhone.

Dudes. Switch. It's America. It won't hurt much.

One time I bought Levis jeans. I didn't like them. The next time I bought American Eagle jeans. I liked those.

OMGWTF@#()$*@#$ZERZ

Or, ya know, just stick with the 5S if you don't want a bigger phone.
 
Speaking of opinions...
Why do people have to 'deserve hate'?
Is your life to miserable you can't even fathom other people enjoying themselves or being happy?

I feel sorry for you
Why do you hate America?
 
Why isn't his obvious solution to take the watch off, stick it in his pocket and use it as a phone. Soon it'll be the only way to get a smaller screen.

BTW a recent shopping experience with cellular left me shellshocked. I wanted a simple flipphone, text only, everything else optional, and came home with what I can only call a privacy abomination. In the first five minutes of use I had counted and/or disabled 19 separate data trackers. I returned the phone and finally found a flipphone from another AT&T store that had one (really, one) in stock.
 
Not sure who deserves more hate, Apple, or the losers on YouTube who think their opinions matter enough to waste everyone's time with a terrible video.

You're one to talk about opinions. You complain more than the person in the video & way more than any person on this forum.
 
BTW a recent shopping experience with cellular left me shellshocked. I wanted a simple flipphone, text only, everything else optional, and came home with what I can only call a privacy abomination. In the first five minutes of use I had counted and/or disabled 19 separate data trackers. I returned the phone and finally found a flipphone from another AT&T store that had one (really, one) in stock.

Thanks for the update on your shopping experience.
 
So he alludes to it in the video...the watch isn't water resistant? WTF?!
 
Back
Top