AOC 29" 2560x1080 IPS Monitor $370

Killer deal, I would love to try one of these displays. That aspect ratio seems awesome.

Seriously thinking getting one but those dead pixel reviews are scary.

Wow that aspect ratio is insane... I'm curious, but sadly not in need of a monitor at the moment.

The lg ea93 looks even nicer but obviously more expensive.... I really want one. Wish I had a time machine to go back and buy this instead...

Meh. There was a similar deal on a Dell like this. Not worth it IMO. I much prefer 2560x1600. If I am in the market for monitors it will be three 30" or three 27" 1440p displays for 3x portrait. The bezels on this monitor are nice though, minus the thick bottom bezel of course :(

can't vouch for this model but my AOC 23" has one hell of a kick ass picture and it's over 5 years old. Never had to send it in and have had no problems what so ever out of it.

Wow that aspect ratio is insane... I'm curious, but sadly not in need of a monitor at the moment.

That is the aspect ratio of like 75% of hollywood films you watch. It's also exactly how you see them in theaters. 2.35/2.40:1 without black bars is the thought behind this monitor. I don't really see the appeal for gaming like this as you lose a lot of vertical information over a 2560 x 1600 monitor which I think is better for gaming, but if you want to watch movies on this monitor it would be perfect for those who hate letterboxing. Your only other option is projection with screen masking or a native 2.35:1 screen with an anamorphic lens. I have the latter and love it.

Last edited:
Nice deal, but that aspect ratio would take getting used to. That would be perfect for music production. So tempting...

looks awkwardly wide

Perfectly wide since it won't strain your peripheral vision ,for gaming at least, as much as tri monitors will.

Great deal, but yes the dead pixel and huge bezel

I want the Lg 29""B" version w/ adjustable stand to go back on sale!

Back