• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone running a 14900k without problems?

I have about 20 14900k cpus I have setup at work that so far, haven't had any issues. But I worry if something goes wrong if there is any way to replace them. They're all enterprise class workstations, and not used for gaming...
 
Picked up a 14700k from Best Buy last me until Nova Lake. Says chip is made in Israel assembled in Vietnam. There was something wrong with both my 13700k crashes and 13700kf caused weird eyestrain. So I pray this chip works tomorrow when I plug it in after work.
How can a CPU be causing "eyestrain"? 🤯
 
I have no idea it just felt funny with the KF but not the K chips I checked if HDR was enabled just a odd thing going on with colors or convergence.
 
I have about 20 14900k cpus I have setup at work that so far, haven't had any issues. But I worry if something goes wrong if there is any way to replace them. They're all enterprise class workstations, and not used for gaming...
Oh damn lol if I were you I'd lock all the cores to about 5.3/4.2 if you wanna be certain you never deal with degredation issues. Letting the p cores boost to their default 5.7 is is like playing Russian roulette for a workstation PC imo.
 
I have no idea it just felt funny with the KF but not the K chips I checked if HDR was enabled just a odd thing going on with colors or convergence.
Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
If you use dedicated GPU anyways then existence or not of iGPU makes zero difference.

People report all sorts of hallucinations from all sorts of sources but this is most bizzare that I have heard so far.
Some kind of subconscious reservation for KF chips expressed as visual hallucination explains it.
 
Back
Top