Anyone own multiple smartphones?

Sean

[H] for Life
I've always wants to own multiple smartphones and switch them out when I felt like a different OS. Have an android device, WP8, iOS.

Anyone here do that right now?

I've always wants to own multiple smartphones and switch them out when I felt like a different OS. Have an android device, WP8, iOS.

Anyone here do that right now?

Well I have a GS3 and an old 3GS, but I don't have a sim card for the 3GS. It's slow as hell now as well, and the OS is annoying to me now. I would like to try a windows phone though.

I do but have separate numbers. One personal and one corporate.

Went from Galaxy S2 to Galaxy Nexus to HTC One X international to HTC One X AT&T (wanted LTE to try it out) to AT&T Galaxy S3 that should be delivered today. I had a S3 previously and got rid of it, but want to try it out again against the One X.

I still currently have both of the One X's with the S3 hopefully arriving shortly and hope to get rid of two, keep only one and then pickup the Nexus 4 when it is released.

AT&T One X has been the one I use the most recently but have to wait and see if I go back to the S3 or stay with the One X and Nexus 4.

My only complaint with the Nexus was the marginal camera.

I have Nokia N80 (which I use as wake up clock - how hard it is nowadays to implement proper wake up clock!?!), I have Galaxy S now (which I will use as security key in SWTOR before I make the call to customer service) and Lumia 920 is going to be my main phone.

I think i'd like a Lumia 920 as my WP8 device. I'm gonna see about getting one from work.

I have a Nokia N9 as my personal phone and a Sony Xperia sola as my work one. I also have a Nokia N950 and will probably replace my N9 with it. Just a tad afraid of getting damaged from daily wear on account of its rarity and value.

I have two phones, a Rezound and an Incredible. I keep the Incredible just on Wifi for my son to play games on. Would be very cool to be able to swtich O/Ss on the same phone, i.e. have a boot manager etc. but I doubt drivers and other software will be created on two different platforms for the same phone. :(

Have a GS3, with a Lumia 920 being delivered today. Going to swap between the two for now, but originally I was going to use the Lumia to replace my broken iPod. Got it for free and love the Zune software, so...

Next week, I'll sell off the GS3 and use the money to buy a Nexus 4. I'll never buy another non-nexus android phone again.

I have an iPhone 5 (AT&T) for my personal phone and a Galaxy S3 (Verizon) for my work phone. I like them both but if I had to choose I would keep the iPhone.

I have an android phone as my personal phone, a blackberry for work, and another android phone for a test phone (also for work).

Blackberries are still terrible.

The only reason I own multiple smart phones is I don't sell them when they are retired.

I have

BB Pearl (T-mobile)
LG KM900 (Wife)
HD2 (current phone- due for replacement here shortly)

I have multiple phones. All Android though. I switch between the big phones and the smaller ones depending on what I am doing. For instance, a day on the lake? I put away the Gnote, and break out the old Captivate. If it gets drowned I am not going to cry too much. If I still need, or have use for, a high end phone, but am in a suit that day, I usually swap the sim into the Galaxy S2. While the Gnote 2 fits just fine in my jacket pocket, the company I am keeping while wearing a suit is not one where sticking out is appreciated, and the GNote2 sticks out, while a captivate or GS 2 does not really draw attention.

Current phones the baby momma and I are rotating are: Captivate, Infuse, Atrix, GS2, Gnote, and Gnote2. (Damn, I just realized all but one are Samsung)

I've got a Blackberry Torch 9800 for work, its a totally frustrating POS.

For a personal phone I have Samsung Galaxy Note 2. This is one seriously awesome device.

I use iOS for work (stupid, I know) and WP8 for personal device.

I have an HTC Vivid for my personal phone and an iPhone 4 for work. Can't stand Apple but when my customers all have Apple products, it doubles as a tool when I need to test something out.

Back