Anyone own Arctic Freezer 7 Pro?

Velocities

Limp Gawd
My PC is making a low beep sound every now and then and it's driving me insane! I don't it's from the fans because I unplug all the fans and I can still hear it. I was wondering if it's the Arctic Freezer making this beep? Anyone own this CPU cooler have this problem? I just want the sound to go away.

Thank You!

It is not the AF7, look at the fan alarm settings and temp alarm settings in your bios. Unplug the AF7 for a minute while the comuter is making the sound to verify, it will not hurt anything to not have the HS fan not running for 30sec.

I have an Abit IP35 Pro, and I have disabled all the beep setting in bios. I even yank out the speaker for the mohterboard. The problem is that it happen very random, sometime it take quite awhile and sometime it beep more then once. This is why I can't unplug the fan cooler because it will fried my CPU since the beep is random and don't know when it going to repeat itself. I may try to replace it with the Intel Stock cooler, probably the best way to know for sure, but I want to be absolutely sure first since I don't really like the Intel Stock one and it's a pain to get the clip in and out.

I have no idea whats happening.. I have the Abit IP35 Pro and Freezer 7. Try reseating the heatsink maybe?

I don't think the AC7 has a built-in speaker :D But on a serious note, I have one and I haven't heard the beeping you are describing. More than likely emanating from your mobo and/or PC Speaker. If you check the bios and find nothing wrong whatsoever, then try disconnecting the PC Speaker.

I try replacing with a stock Intel CPU Cooler and I can sometime hear it. It's more like a low humming beep then a speaker bios beep. The other thing I could think of is the NVidia 8800GTS 648MB or the Corsair 620 PSU? I wish I could know what it is, I'm annoy to turn on my computer everyday now. Please help me.

Odd thought; how many case fans do you have? The 'beep' sound you are hearing could be the sqeek of a case fan not snugged down or of a fan going bad perhaps? Try unplugging your case fans one at a time to see if that helps the issue.

Shot in the dark here.

Use to be 3 120mm Scythe E Series Fans. Then I take the side fan out to turn down the noise. Now only have the back as an exhaust fans, and the front as an intake. Try unplugging fan and can still hear it. What about the NVidia 8800 GTS 648MB? Are they known to make low hum beep noise? Only thing I can think of beside a Corsair PSU and the cooler itself. This are the fans I cannot unplug.

Listen to your hard disk, it could be the platter bearing.

I had a Seagate 7200.10 develop a noisy platter bearing that sounded just like a cheesy BIOS temp warning beep.

Back