• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone oc'ing E8400 yet?

I'm on air so dont dare push the voltages you tried, I wouldnt exceed 1.45V on water.
My early E8400 has been running for 1.5 years @ 4.1GHz, 1.4V with TRUE120 + silent fan.
Load temps low to mid 60's.
 
The 1.6+ voltage was killing my CPU, I could keep the temps below 65 easily, but the CPU was simply frying, week after week I'd lose stability.

4.1 on air is nice man, I'm still pushing the limits on my water setup here.

--Bob The Savage
 
Back
Top