Anyone heard yet if their XFX 8800GT has shipped?

yacoub35

Gawd
Just curious. I was one of the first to order and provide payment info over the phone Thursday afternoon (their time). Was told it should ship Friday and should have a confirmation e-mail with a tracking number today. Since they're west coast there's still a good 4-5 hours, but just curious if anyone else has had shipping confirmation yet. Thanks.:)

This is the forum where a bunch of us got a sweet deal from XFX and Kyle right? lol where are all the replies? Yes or No even. :p

I ordered one and I haven't heard anything yet, but it doesn't bother me. Because XFX doesn't normally sell to end-users, so they probably won't send out shipping and tracking info. I do expect my card to arrive later this week though.

Many places are closed today for Vet's day, so don't you might not get any answers from them today.

I have been checking the other thread where the XFX rep was posting about this last week and nothing yet. No phone calls on the machine but as a few other people mentioned, still a few business hours on the west coast left, and it could be a holiday for them.

If I don't hear anything by Wednesday I'll worry then...I had two day shipping so I am hoping to have it by this upcoming weekend. If it ships Tuesday, with a brief delay at Customs, I am looking at the end of this week at the earliest. Good things come to those who wait! (but not too long...;) )

Did UPS even run today? I know mail didn't, and I usually see a dozen shipping vehicles pass by and I haven't seen any.

The UPS truck just passed by my house right on shedule. And, XFX called my house today. So, I'm pretty sure they're open, too.
xfx called your house? Was that to confirm your order?

And I have not seen any UPS trucks or USPS truck around and I live in NYC,you sure you saw one around?

xfx called your house? Was that to confirm your order?

And I have not seen any UPS trucks or USPS truck around and I live in NYC,you sure you saw one around?

Yes, itt was to confirm my order. I must have miss typed my number on the form, so they sent an email.

And, yes, the UPS truck made a delivery two houses down the street, not less than an hour ago.

Yes, itt was to confirm my order. I must have miss typed my number on the form, so they sent an email.

And, yes, the UPS truck made a delivery two houses down the street, not less than an hour ago.

yea I take that back just saw a couple,i dont think there running at full speed though because I usally see a ton of them everyday.

I am sorry the confirmation Emails have not been sent, but your 8800GT cards are on their way. I will look into getting email out as piece of mind is always helpful :)

I am sorry the confirmation Emails have not been sent, but your 8800GT cards are on their way. I will look into getting email out as piece of mind is always helpful :)

XFX=greatest customer support ever.Others look, learn and listen.

Thanks XFX! Keep up the great work! I build systems for people at times and I will certainly remember the great service building my next system!

Quite impressed with the XFX's customer relations. Haven't owned a XFX yet but will strongly consider it now.

Well just to let you guys know, XFX support just sent me an email confirming that they have shipped the video cards =)

Yay for XFX!

I have to say I'm really impressed with the level of service that manufacturers are giving us. At least EVGA and XFX that is (because they are the only two companies that I have seen with representatives on [H], to best of my knowledge at least).

Having them be on [H] is calming if you ever have concerns (and mind you they are on A LOT, I know, I see them post ALL the time). This is just the kind of thing that will shoot up their customer count and also their profit. I'm glad to see that we have companies setting a high standard for quality service (because in the end customers are ultimately responsible for them getting their paychecks and happy customers are reoccurring ones).

Keep up they great work guys.

Well just to let you guys know, XFX support just sent me an email confirming that they have shipped the video cards =)

Yay for XFX!

I just did as well but no specification as to what day it shipped or a tracking number to track it with. Better than nothing but a bit frustrating lol :)

Got my email last night from them, stating it had shipped. No tracking number, but still a great deal right now, so I am not too pressed with that part.

Email Quote:

Dear XFX Customer,
Thank your for participating in the HardOCP/XFX video card promotion. This email is to inform you that your XFX 8800GT has been shipped. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM the XFX Support Staff member at HardOCP.

super customer service (kudos to XFX and their staff). i ordered one of these as well (got the e-mail saying my order has shipped).

used to be an ati guy until my last XFX purchase

thanks again

I got the email today.

But, Who is the xfx support staff memeber?

I would like a tracking number for my shipment.

Thanks!

*sigh*

So yeah I found the xfx support and PM them. I hope they give me the hook up for the tracking number.

So the next question is.... when will XFX ship a GT with the SPDIF ausio passthru enabled?

I have one XFX GT, but Ill hold off on getting the second for SLI until they start shipping the SPDIF/HDMI enabled version for my HDTV.

Why would it be disabled? Isn't that a stock reference feature of the NVidia 8800GT?

Don't have my email yet (checked spam filter as well) and checked to see if my credit card was billed but it wasn't yet either. Hope to get this soon!

If any of you would like to know your tracking number, shoot me a PM with your name and the shipping address. I will get it to you.

Just PM'ed XFXSupport for my FedEx tracking #, and got a reply within like 15 minutes! Great service!

Just sent a PM to them too, so I should be getting a reply pretty soon ;)

edit: Got my reply within 5 minutes =) They are starting to become my new favorite company!

Same here... 5 mins =)

Shipped Monday, Ground shipping, should arrive by Friday *crosses fingers*

Hot dang that was some fast response. They got me my tracking too! And I only asked for ground shipping , but it looks like I will get it by thursday! WOW!!

Mine is shipped too! Thanks to the XFX rep on here who has been excellent answering any questions/helping us out. Good job!

Back