Anyone having trouble looking at pictures on newegg.com?

EnderW

[H]F Junkie
I've been having a lot of trouble with newegg.com, especially when looking at product images.
Firefox is my default browser and a lot of the time, I can't even get to newegg without clearing my cookies first. IE works better and I've tried Opera too, but still have trouble with the product pictures.

Hell, I'm still having problems in general with Newegg. For the past month or so most of the time the site just doesn't load regardless of browser. Newegg is the only site I visit having this issue.

I had that problem were newegg wouldn't load a few times this week, but it seems to be working fine now.

Greetings Loyal Newegg Patrons and HardForum members!

First off, we’d like to apologize for any confusion or inconvenience to anyone out there who has experienced the issues described. Our IT Department is working around the clock to pinpoint the issue so that we can address it at the root and resolve it ASAP. Right now, our IT department feels it might be some type of security setting, but they’re not sure yet.

Here's the latest: As of yesterday (7/13), our IT department made a few small security-setting adjustments. If you'd like to help our IT department out, let us know if you are still experiencing the same problems as mentioned in this thread. We'll pass on any information you guys provide us with to our IT department for fine-tuning. Thanks for your help! Hopefully everything will be back to “normal” in no time. Thanks guys and gals for your patience and understanding! :)

Newegg Support said:
Greetings Loyal Newegg Patrons and HardForum members!

First off, we’d like to apologize for any confusion or inconvenience to anyone out there who has experienced the issues described. Our IT Department is working around the clock to pinpoint the issue so that we can address it at the root and resolve it ASAP. Right now, our IT department feels it might be some type of security setting, but they’re not sure yet.

Here's the latest: As of yesterday (7/13), our IT department made a few small security-setting adjustments. If you'd like to help our IT department out, let us know if you are still experiencing the same problems as mentioned in this thread. We'll pass on any information you guys provide us with to our IT department for fine-tuning. Thanks for your help! Hopefully everything will be back to “normal” in no time. Thanks guys and gals for your patience and understanding! :)
I cleared my cookies and everything seems to be working fine right now.

Back