• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone Folding with Windows XP 64bit Edition?

[Spectre]

I Will Find You
Joined
Aug 29, 2004
Messages
24,889
Lost my last folder today......however... new boxen on the way but they are all running XP 64bit.
 
I don't think so. I am Curious to see if there are any issues with it working on the 64bit version.
 
it should work fine; those are A64's right? if so you'll take no performance loss, since they run 32-bit stuff natively (i don't know about the p4 64's)

 
Carnival Forces said:
it should work fine; those are A64's right? if so you'll take no performance loss, since they run 32-bit stuff natively (i don't know about the p4 64's)



Yeah they are A64's. Over the next 8 weeks I will get up a 3200+ Clawhammer, a 3000+ Winchester, and 2 3000+ Venices.
 
Since XP64 bit runs 32 bit apps without a problem, you shouldn't have any performance decreases with that OS. There won't be any increases either. There probably won't be until Stanford comes out with a 64 bit client and I wouldn't guarantee that there will be any boost from that either.

 
Back
Top