TotalLamer
Gawd
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2009
- Messages
- 765
Thinking about selling off my shitty TN-panel Samsung T240s and buying a trio of 2209WAs... but that would entail moving from 1920x1200 to 1680x1050.... thoughts?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Save up and get a bunch of 2410s...
Sounds good to me. 3 is better than one and in the end you'll have a heck of a lot more screen real estate to play with. Plus having 3 monitors makes you cooler than me.![]()
Sounds like a good plan if you can get the 2209WA for $200 flat, and doing that requires a bit of coupon manipulation and gift card purchasing.
Yes, after I am done with my girlfriend...Anyone ever downsized?
I downsize every day I go to work from 1920 to 1280 =(
Yes, after I am done with my girlfriend...![]()
LOL
I would only consider downsizing if the resolutions stayed the same.
I wouldn't.
You mean you wouldn't downsize at all even if the resolution were the same, or you wouldn't have any qualms going to a lower resolution for a higher quality panel?
I wouldn't downsize if the resolution on both the larger and smaller monitorers was the same. I wouldn't downsize if the resolution were on the smaller panel was lower than the resolution displayed by the larger panel. I would however go for a smaller panel if the resolution were much better. I would only do that up to a point. I wouldn't likely drop to a smaller panel to get a resolution of 1920x1200 over 1920x1080 or something close like that. In my computer room I've got one computer hooked up to a Dell 3007WFP and another hooked up to a Samsung 37" LCD TV which is capable of running at 1920x1080. It's a 1080P model and I still prefer the Dell 3007WFP for gaming and general windows usage.