Anyone else's Best Buy not selling D3 until Thursday?

Rizen

[H]F Junkie
Mine said I cannot pick up my pre-order until Thursday morning :confused: I don't understand? It's released Tuesday, right? So wtf?

That definitely seems odd, especially considering there are Best Buy's around the USA that are selling it at midnight tonight. Official ship date is Tuesday, so most will be selling it then. Wed. at the latest.

-HM

mine claimed wednesday for pre-orders.

I'm a little upset, EB is selling preorders tonight.

birrman54

Yeah, I get to pick up my preorder tonight at 7pm from EB. Wish I didn't have to get up for work at 3am. :(

Well, my EB said Tues. at 1 pm for preorders. Is it so hard to set a common date and have everyone stick to it? It seems that the movie and music industry have hard and fast rules - Tuesdays at store opening. Why is it all over the place with game releases?

-HM

The local one here (Knoxville, TN) said thursday, same with the local Gamestop. EB however gave me a call earlier and told me I could come get my copy tomorrow at 10:30. :cool:

The Best Buy near me is doing a midnight sale tonight. A local radio station is even going to be there for it. And guess who is going...

Pre-Ordered today (Monday before) from Babbages Toledo, Ohio picking up tommorrow
(Tuesday) at noon. Guy showed me there inventory, but can't sell till Tuesday...shucks

BB won't have here till Thursday and CC not until Friday. EBGames sold out until next week....

No wait no fuss yahoo !

I'm driving 45 minutes to the Best Buy doing the midnight sale near me. Yeh, there are 4 other Best Buy stores within 20 minutes but none of them are doing it.

Just got back from EB with Doom3. Also, I preordered SilentHill4 and Halo2. I'm giddie like a school girl. :D

Back