Anyone else like EVGA?

Incredible, I had no idea!
Can you let us know where to buy EVGA CPUs, EVGA Ram, EVGA fans, EVGA heatsinks, EVGA Cases, EVGA PSUS's, EVGA hard drives, EVGA Blu ray drives...

Or perhaps you have you got just a few EVGA components, few enough that it is easy to list them?

Yeah you can buy EVGA CPUs, EVGA Ram, EVGA fans, EVGA heatsinks, EVGA Cases, EVGA PSUS's, EVGA hard drives, EVGA Blu ray drives at www.everythingevga.com, also make sure to take a sarcasm pill while viewing the page.

to be more specifc i've steped up both of my 9800GTX+ to a 280gtx, also sent in my 790i motherboard for a RMA a few months back with no issues.

Yeah you can buy EVGA CPUs, EVGA Ram, EVGA fans, EVGA heatsinks, EVGA Cases, EVGA PSUS's, EVGA hard drives, EVGA Blu ray drives at www.everythingevga.com, also make sure to take a sarcasm pill while viewing the page.

to be more specifc i've steped up both of my 9800GTX+ to a 280gtx, also sent in my 790i motherboard for a RMA a few months back with no issues.

:p
Cheers

I am not a huge fan. I won't bother going into it. The story is well documented on these forums if you search for it.
I wont say I was wronged in the worst kind of way but they basically went out of their way to make sure I didn't get an RMA on a 6800gt because I couldn't find the screws or the fan.(switched to water cooling because of the tremendous heat of that bitch) Come to find out my roommate ganked the screws and fan for his PNY card that the fan stopped working.

Eitherway, I have the fan and the screws now. but what good is a 6800gt?:mad:

I am a fan of the stepup, and the supposed quality of their cards. Only ever owned one, going to sell it. The card will keep a slightly higher resale then cheaper brands.

Not a fan either.

Very poor CS from the 7900gt/vista issues and 680i ram killing MBs. Will never buy what their sellin again.

I've RMA'd very few eVGA products, but every time I had to deal with their customer service it's been top notch. Even received upgraded parts on one of the RMA's so no complaints here.

I just RMA'd my 750-SLI a few months ago and was surprised to learn that it only had a one year warranty. Both my 7900GTs were purchased when seemingly all EVGA products were protected by a lifetime warranty. I was very disappointed to learn that is no longer the case.

That being said, EVGA has done a good job of keeping me happy.

They have mediocre service at best. After 3 video card purchases with them I have moved to BFG.

eVGA's StepUp program is only valid for 90 days after the purchase, right?

I thought they might have given you like a year but that does seem kind-of insane. 90 days is still really generous and their prices seem normal.

I've just purchased an eVGA GTX 285 FTW but it's nice to know that if nVidia relases new cards this summer that I can just upgrade... :)

Back