Anyone else have a 200GB card in their phone?

YeuEmMaiMai

Extremely [H]
I was just wondering if anyone else had one of these and if so what the reliability is on them?

I got one for my Lumia 950 and one for my Dell Venue 11Pro...

I just put one into my backup phone (S5). My main phone - S6 Edge Plus - doesn't have expansion slots, so will have to wait until I get my next phone / S7? But so far it works fine.

I have the SanDisk one in my Surface Pro 3, and in my Galaxy note 4.

Seems to work great. Performance wise on the Surface it works great as a second hard drive, and on the Galaxy note 4, i think it's limited by USB 2.0. I haven't run any benches to see what the performance is, but I don't notice any difference between that and the SSD in the Surface. Even use it for Torrenting.

I've tried it in my Note 3 but couldn't get it to read over 128gb. Oh well, it's in my PC now, no issues.

LG sent me one for free for the V10. When I ditched that phone for the S7e, the card went right into it.

I've got a 128GB card in the S7 Edge... and there's nothing but pictures/video from the camera on it, cause I'm too lazy to mess with ADB and get adoptable storage (or whatever it's called) working.

Eh, not having space issues, anyway. Maybe one day.

Got the free 200gb card that LG sent me with my V10. Haven't had a problem with it yet, though I haven't used it heavily yet either. Just stores photos/videos for the most part.

I was just wondering if anyone else had one of these and if so what the reliability is on them?

I got one for my Lumia 950 and one for my Dell Venue 11Pro...

It's almost 100% to be TLC memory right? Those aren't known to be reliable.

I got a 128GB Samsung U3 card- I too have the 200GB card from the LG promo, but it found a home in my surface instead. :)

Back