anybody ordered a Q6600 from NCIX(USA) in the past week?

NCIXUS is risking my wrath big time. I ordered an E6750 on Saturday. They listed in stock through Tuesday when they went OOS. Got an email at 9:35 last night telling me the E6750 they'd promised since Saturday and that they billed for on Monday, is BACKORDERED. Website says "1-2 weeks" but I have a ticket in for a real ETA. Meanwhile, their Asus P5K/E6750 combo is listed as in stock with at least 15 available.

i just got my Q6600 yesterday. Im at 3.01 ghz (faster than any stock retail cpu) on stock volts. I load at about 46-48C, maybe 50.

wow ncixus.com eh...

My little babey's growing up...

always makes me sad when they leave home tho

T.T

anyways, why do you guys order from NCIX and not newegg or zipzoomfly? NCIX pricing has to be somewhat worse, it ships to the port of vancouver, and then jumps across the boarder, that HAS to cause some taxes.

wow ncixus.com eh...

T.T

anyways, why do you guys order from NCIX and not newegg or zipzoomfly? NCIX pricing has to be somewhat worse, it ships to the port of vancouver, and then jumps across the boarder, that HAS to cause some taxes.

Let's see, Newegg's price on the Q6600 is currently something like $330
NCIXUS is $299...

Yup. Looks like newegg is cheaper to meeeee.... NOT. :p

NE is keeping to the high end of the price structure right now. Thats why some people arent buying from NE. I dont blame them really. I figure once the initial buying rush is over and the supply of Q6600s is plentiful then you'll see NE start its downward pricing tactics. Until then NE will grab all it (money) can while it can.

I ordered from NCIXUS because I heard they were selling g0.
According to my shipping info, I'm not disappointed. :)

wow ncixus.com eh...

T.T

Welcome to the Brave New World. We have a Free Trade agreement between Canada and the U.S. No taxes or duties.

I ordered a Q6600 late last week from NCIX. Shipped Monday, delivered Tuesday (half-way across Canada). It's a G0, too.

I've had very good experience with NCIX.

Well after losing the NCIX lottery the first time (i.e. got a B3); I ordered a second Q6600 from them. Well this time I won and according to the sipping invoice I got a G0 coming tomorrow morning. :D

stupid Americans are really screwing up my shop. i ordered on Saturday and still do not have a shipping notice. meanwhile some Yankee ordered on Sunday and got his GO on Monday :(

GO BACK TO NEWEGG AND TANKGUYS you should be supporting American shops :)

stupid Americans are really screwing up my shop. i ordered on Saturday and still do not have a shipping notice. meanwhile some Yankee ordered on Sunday and got his GO on Monday :(

GO BACK TO NEWEGG AND TANKGUYS you should be supporting American shops :)

Ah, take it easy. :)

If it weren't for those American suckers, I wouldn't have been able to walk into the NCIX store on the 23rd and pick up my G0 for $289.99 CAD ($270 USD). Big retailers like Newegg and ZipZoomFly helped absorb all the old B3 parts so NCIX could fully stock G0 parts. :)

lol vancouverite..go back to your grow-op and ..um you know :D

Well to post on what the topic is about. I placed my order yesterday with ncix and got my email last night saying this Q6600SLACR

Well to post on what the topic is about. I placed my order yesterday with ncix and got my email last night saying this Q6600SLACR

Damn you sir!

I ordered from them at like 3AM yesterday and paid for overnight delivery, and my email still hasn't come. :p I'm jealous!

I ordered mine 9:30pm yesterday.

I'm in Wisconsin, fingers are crossed!

i just got an eflyer from NCIX. they have them for 315.98 canadian.
it sucked to get an email from them that was not shipping confirmation. its almost a week now.

Damn you sir!

I ordered from them at like 3AM yesterday and paid for overnight delivery, and my email still hasn't come. :p I'm jealous!

Well shit, turns out they had tried to run my debit card yesterday and visa flagged it as a security concern because it was from a Canadian company and abnormal from my usual spending habits. :p

Called Visa this morning and read them the riot act, although secretly I'm glad they are so diligent with my account. All fixed now.

BTW, the people in the NCIX call center must toke all damn day... I've never talked to someone so happy and mellow before. :D

Just saw this one their page: Shipping SL9UM only inventory today - please check again daily

I ordered last night, still no email. Suuuuuuuuuuck. I have the WORST luck, I'm willing to bet I get a B3 :(

yep they FINALLY shipped mine it is a "SL9UM" I am mildly disappointed that a lot of people who ordered AFTER me got their G0 already, I had to wait longer and got slower service. AND got to pay more for it.
I think one of the other items i ordered (silverstone ht case to put old pc in) was not actually in the warehouse "in stock" more like "someone has it in stock and we will get it"
I hope i can get 3.2 out of it anyways.

i think the lesson here is that if you order something time sensetive like this was, then order the CPU or whatever it is separately from the rest of the future junk you need.

and the notice about only having SL9UM is gone. watch them, if the price is down, then b3, when it gos back up then G0

clubit's price has always been 295 (over the past few days-week) unless it dropped for a very short period of time.

Back