• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Any Software to View BIOS within Windows ??

Can you turn a profit on a $100 retail compter ?

  • For $100 sure, but it would be cheap and super slow.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • You can't turn a profit on a $100 computer.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't even build a crappy computer w/ monitor for under $350

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Maybe $250 and turn a profit, $100 sounds very silly.

    Votes: 3 42.9%

  • Total voters
    7
  • Poll closed .

axelrose

n00b
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
23
This might be a dumb and talked to death already but is there any software that can allow me to take a snapshot of my current BIOS settings?
Mine's GA-EP45-UD3P (REV 1.0) Motherboard.

And I don't mean 'change settings' I mean just see a snapshot/quick look at the BIOS settings rather than booting? Booting off and on into windows is close to 3 minutes for me and while that's not exactly a long time I was just wondering if this was at all possible...?

please be gentle with me:)
AND Thanks for reading this and helping me out.
 
I actually have access to a supply of old 2.8Ghz P4's with HT (s478). They come with a mouse/keyboard, WinXP Pro License, 80GB HDD, DVD/CD-RW Drive, 512mb RAM, a case and PSU. I get them for $40 a piece and they'll give me all the CRT monitors I want. I usually sell them for $100. Plenty of profit to be had there.
 
Back
Top