• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Any shipping problems ordering from Outpost.com?

jebo_4jc

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - April 2011
2FA
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
14,572
I'm looking at this deal, but I've never ordered HDD's from Outpost before. Any thoughts?
 
Ordered a pair of 2500JBs from them before.
Wasn't really impressed by the shipping methods, but wasn't disappointed. Drives in bubble wrap inside a box, what more can I say? I give it a B
 
I got my Seagate 200GB from them, it was packaged well. I mean it's the retail box inside another shipping box with some of those air pockets. Nothing out of the ordinary.
 
Thanks for the replies. Probably going to order one.
 
Back
Top