Any opinions on this case?

Doesn't look like a bad case. Front intake airflow looks very blocked and restricted. However, I'd add a couple of 80mm in the rear, junk the PSU, and go from there.

Are you planning to watercool? I would caution against it in that case, body is steel, and it looks a little cramped for that application.

Just my $.02 worth.

However, it is visually appealing.

You might have trouble getting the mobo in with that stupid neon light right there.. Looks like you would have to put it in at a weird angle to get by that thing. Pretty stupid idea to have a neon light BUILT IN to the case. Also, it is very small. If you plan on having a system that is cool all around, don't count on this case. Looks fine though.

gen. rule of thumb ive said a million times, Most of the time a 350 wat name brand psu will be more stable than any 400 watt no name brand. Im not flaming, just passing on info learned the Hard way

the case is not my style so im not gonna say anything but, to each his own, right? :D

I'd go for a case that used 120mm fans. I did and couldn't believe how much less noisy it is.

The case looks nice except for the giant X in the middle of the case windows. Those are pretty grody looking IMO.

The case has some good modding potential. However, as previously stated, that "X" window is kinda gay. I would cut that out of the door and put the window back on it. Next I would have to cut out all of those restrictive fan grills in the back and in the front. Put a 120mm fan in the front and cut a duct of some sort through the front bezel for some good airflow.

As for the PSU, its basically junk. If you're just going to be running some POS like a celeron or 2400XP CPU and not overclock it you'll prolly be okay, for a while. If you're going to be running a high-end CPU and video card you better toss that PSU and buy a good, name-brand PSU. PC Power&Cooling, Enermax, Antec, E-Power/Tagan, Fortron, Ulta, PCMCIS are a few of the better choices.

Back