Ok, fellow folders, this is related to a thread here. Basically I will bid on an ebay auction for RDRAM and I will not be able to test it until I get back to the family computer, which will be in 6 weeks.
If you are a long time active folder, i.e. at least 6 months or more than 55,000 point folding for team 33 and you have an RDRAM system that has a 400 mhz FSB, I would request you to test the RDRAM and see if it works. The auction has a DOA warranty for a week after shipping and I would like to know before I take it home that I have working RAM sticks. This is only if you can let me know if it works within a week of shipping and then ship it to me.
I will of course pay for all the shipping so there is no cost to you.
Help a fellow folder out. I can boost the PPD for this system to about 170-190 ppd if I get this RAM upgrade.

If you are a long time active folder, i.e. at least 6 months or more than 55,000 point folding for team 33 and you have an RDRAM system that has a 400 mhz FSB, I would request you to test the RDRAM and see if it works. The auction has a DOA warranty for a week after shipping and I would like to know before I take it home that I have working RAM sticks. This is only if you can let me know if it works within a week of shipping and then ship it to me.
I will of course pay for all the shipping so there is no cost to you.
Help a fellow folder out. I can boost the PPD for this system to about 170-190 ppd if I get this RAM upgrade.



