any good case??

Devonshire

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Messages
76
anybody know a good case for AMD??
something that has a good ventilation

where i can put 3 HD
couple of fans price range $150
 
Antec Solo - http://www.directron.com/solo.html
Antec Nine Hundred - http://www.bk-computer.com/Antec_Gamer_Nine_Hundred_ATX_Mid/NINE_HUNDRED/partinfo-id-19668.html

Newegg sells both of these cases and has better pictures. But both these sites are cheaper and sites that I would trust.

If looks dont matter to you, get the Antec Nine Hundred for sure. But if they are an issue with you, get the Antec Solo. The Antec Solo will hold 3-4 hard drives depending on what mounts tyou use (both types are included).

Antec Solo = Silent PC
Antec Nine Hundred = Cool running PC
 
Lian Li's are my personal recommendation. They come in different sizes to suit your tastes and they come in either black or silver. I like the brushed aluminum look :)
 
I'm a fan of the Antec Sonata II. It's very quiet.
 
Back
Top