Any Eve Online "Scroll of Res" type of deal?

Volume

2[H]4U
I've been wanting to try out the latest Eve Online and was wondering if current subscribers have any kind of "referral" ability to invite back a former player, so that perhaps you'd get a free month out of it if I sub after your invite?

Just to clarify: I am a current member, just haven't been subbed for half a year or so. So a trial is not what I'm looking for.

Thanks

You would have to create a new account, there is no referral reward to reactive an old account...which most likely would still be there. I had an account go dormant for....3-4 years and I tried to reactivate it and BAM there it was. Lemme know if you want to get back in so I can refer you :)
Ive also got a corp that I run...mostly industrial types and mission runners, not so much in the way of PVP though.

Every once in a while ccp sends out a e-mail with 5 free days. I got one in Feb and one in December. 5 days seems to be enough for me to get bored with the game anyways.

You can also message a GM with a trial account and get a free day on your main account if you are going to buy a Plex card in game (about 330 million isk).

Every once in a while ccp sends out a e-mail with 5 free days. I got one in Feb and one in December. 5 days seems to be enough for me to get bored with the game anyways.

You can also message a GM with a trial account and get a free day on your main account if you are going to buy a Plex card in game (about 330 million isk).

can't you just send in a petition through the web site to ask for reactivation to buy a plex?

can't you just send in a petition through the web site to ask for reactivation to buy a plex?

You two are talking about the same thing. Going to the website to ask for a free day is talking to a GM.

creating a trial account for the purposes of filing a petition about another account is not exactly the same thing :p

You are right, That seems to be something new I think since I played last? Don't even need a trial account to do it.

Yeah, Eve online sends those e-mails out every now and again. I think the last time I reactivated my account, I only lasted another month or so before getting bored. Ratting out in 0.0 with my old corp & alliance, all so you can waste money on PVP ships that go pop. As much as the entire game mechanics & space theme appeal to me, there just doesn't seem to be enough PvE to be entertaining. It's either a grind running empire missions or low-sec ratting.

Last edited:
Yeah, Eve online sends those e-mails out every now and again. I think the last time I reactivated my account, I only lasted another month or so before getting bored. Ratting out in 0.0 with my old corp & alliance, all so you can waste money on PVP ships that go pop. As much as the entire game mechanics & space them appeal to me, there just doesn't seem to be enough PvE to be entertaining. It's either a grind running empire missions or low-sec ratting.

The Incursion expansion provides a bit more to the PvE that brings it a little closer to PvP though its nothing you can solo....I made that mistake...lost a T3 in about 20 seconds...I was a sad panda :(

The Incursion expansion provides a bit more to the PvE that brings it a little closer to PvP though its nothing you can solo....I made that mistake...lost a T3 in about 20 seconds...I was a sad panda :(

I once saw an incursion where there were 20 something odd player battleship wrecks. Never though I'd see that in PVE

Ya, it's pretty harsh if you don't have the right fleet composition. In fact, a 4 man fleet is about minimum for the lowest level incursion sites using a spider tank setup

You have no idea how hilariously awesome it is to watch some scrub in his multi billion isk golem/tengu/etc warp in to an incursion site solo, and get melted in 5 seconds flat.

Seeing that a couple times makes playing the game worth it.

I just resubbed myself for 2 months. Looking for some fun things to do since I haven't played in a year. Looking for a good corp as well. Wasn't there a [H] chat channel a while ago?

I just resubbed myself for 2 months. Looking for some fun things to do since I haven't played in a year. Looking for a good corp as well. Wasn't there a [H] chat channel a while ago?

It closed a long time ago IIRC.

Back