• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Antec TP750 & 6970 CF

Rorak

n00b
Joined
Jul 20, 2011
Messages
4
Hi.

Just curious as to whether someone can hopefully give me some insight as I've only been able to get mixed thoughts.

Currently running an i5 2500k & ATI 6970 on an Antec TP750, about to purchase a second 6970 for CF and am wondering whether my Antec PSU will be enough for it or whether I need to upgrade.
 
You'll be fine. A little close for my tastes but you'll be fine.
 
Thanks.

If I may ask what do you mean by my tastes, will I be pushing it a bit that I won't have much head room or ?
 
Thanks.

If I may ask what do you mean by my tastes, will I be pushing it a bit that I won't have much head room or ?

Not enough head room for my tastes but it'll be enough for others.
 
Yes. BUt again, the TP-750 will be enough for now.
 
Back
Top