• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec P182 Case

EndersShadow

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,228
For Sale is a USED Antec P182 computer case. Its got a couple scratches that are visible but overall in good condition. This is one of Antec's more quiet cases and in addition to being built to be silent I have added Acoustimat Foam to both sides and along the top back and between chambers.

I have most of the case still intact but might be missing a few PCI slot covers.

Also included is a NZXT Sentry LX Aluminum dual bay fan controller. Its got all the probes and fan connectors and still works last I used it. Additionally I may have the extra replacement temp probes and those would go with this.

I will take better pictures and post them but here are a couple from my previous build that was in that case.

Asking 90 local only but willing to entertain offers. Shipping this beast would be costly. I am in the greater Indianapolis area.

PS - the dust is FREE! Thats a bargain as normally you have to wait MONTHS to get that kinda dust accumulation.

Newegg Link











 
Last edited:
Bump... I guess at this point I may be open to shipping but it will be at the buyers expense. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!
 
Price drop to 50 local only.

I also have a NZXT 5 fan controller thats included as well as a couple Antec 3 speed fans and some Silent X fans as well.
 
This case is pretty nice, I had a silver and a black one back in the day. Old School goodness! I'm local but really have no use for it or I would snatch it up.
 
This case is pretty nice, I had a silver and a black one back in the day. Old School goodness! I'm local but really have no use for it or I would snatch it up.

Not even at the new price of 40 bucks :)

Heck make me an offer or a trade, might be able to work something out.
 
Back
Top