Antec P182 Case

EndersShadow

[H]ard|Gawd
For Sale is a USED Antec P182 computer case. Its got a couple scratches that are visible but overall in good condition. This is one of Antec's more quiet cases and in addition to being built to be silent I have added Acoustimat Foam to both sides and along the top back and between chambers.

I have most of the case still intact but might be missing a few PCI slot covers.

Also included is a NZXT Sentry LX Aluminum dual bay fan controller. Its got all the probes and fan connectors and still works last I used it. Additionally I may have the extra replacement temp probes and those would go with this.

I will take better pictures and post them but here are a couple from my previous build that was in that case.

Asking 90 local only but willing to entertain offers. Shipping this beast would be costly. I am in the greater Indianapolis area.

PS - the dust is FREE! Thats a bargain as normally you have to wait MONTHS to get that kinda dust accumulation.

Newegg Link

Last edited:
Bump... I guess at this point I may be open to shipping but it will be at the buyers expense. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Price drop to 50 local only.

I also have a NZXT 5 fan controller thats included as well as a couple Antec 3 speed fans and some Silent X fans as well.

This case is pretty nice, I had a silver and a black one back in the day. Old School goodness! I'm local but really have no use for it or I would snatch it up.

This case is pretty nice, I had a silver and a black one back in the day. Old School goodness! I'm local but really have no use for it or I would snatch it up.

Not even at the new price of 40 bucks :)

Heck make me an offer or a trade, might be able to work something out.

Back