Antec p180 Power Supply

wayreth21

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
94
Hi all. I have an old Antec P180 case that I will be reusing to make a new media/file server with occasional gaming thrown in. I am wanting to get a new power supply as my old one bit the dust a few months ago. What is a good power supply with long enough cables to be easily routed through here? Will have 6 hard drives, dvd burner, and mid range video card in here.
 
Pretty much any Corsair PSU would do. We can make more solid recommendations if you can tell use the exact hardware you're planning to use.
 
See my sig, the cables are plenty long enough for my P180
 
Got a 750 TX in my P182 (which is identical in size and most layout features); the cables are most definitely numerous enough for any sort of build and long enough to reach the very top of the case without issue.
 
Back
Top