• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Antec NOT made by Channelwell?

jonnyGURU

Technical Marketing Manager at Corsair Memory
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
4,845
Heard a rumor that recently Antec decided NOT to use Channelwell as their supplier.

Anyone know about this?

I'm fittin' to order a TPII 550W just to find out. ;)
 
That's a new one on me... the TP2's I've seen have still been CWT. Once upon a time they used HEC for a few units like the pp352x, but that was a number of years ago already.

Wonder who they'd use instead if they've dropped CWT and HEC...
 
jonnyGURU said:
Heard a rumor that recently Antec decided NOT to use Channelwell as their supplier.

Anyone know about this?

I'm fittin' to order a TPII 550W just to find out. ;)

Starting now......or does the rumour say this has been this way for a while?

Who is CHannelWell supplying now if it isn't Antec for their production capacityt? Xclio?
 
Since the TPII 550's is what I heard. But I don't believe it. ;)
 
jonnyGURU said:
Since the TPII 550's is what I heard. But I don't believe it. ;)

Hmmm...yes saw the post you snuck in there while i was typing now. I really hate rumours....damn things caused all the gas to disappear around here :rolleyes:
 
All of the Antecs that I have seen in recent years including the SmartPower II 500W &
the TruePower II 480W have been Channelwell. ;)
 
Back
Top