Antec Earth watts 380 until they are gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrific PSU, quiet and stable. I have a Q9550, 4 GB of RAM, 8800 GT and a 1 TB HDD and 20x DVD burner hooked up to one and have never had a stutter.

Would this power supply suffice for a basic file server with three to four WD6400AAKS hard drives and an optical drive? Not sure about the platform yet. Probably my old Abit NF7-S v2, Athlon XP 2800+ Barton, 768MB of RAM.

Might even make it a web server instead.

Would this power supply suffice for a basic file server with three to four WD6400AAKS hard drives and an optical drive? Not sure about the platform yet. Probably my old Abit NF7-S v2, Athlon XP 2800+ Barton, 768MB of RAM.

You betcha... I have a computer running a 8800GT and a Q6600 with a EA380 without issues.

With a bunch of power left over. I have a couple of them. One of them is an X2 [email protected] with 3-4 hard drives and an optical drive and it hasn't hiccuped once. The other machine has a [email protected], Radeon x700 and a couple hard drives and hasn't hiccuped either.

Welp, all done, dead deal.

For those who don't know it costs nada to sign up for the Egg emails and those emails carry the one day or we are out of them specials.

Think of it as a short day woot;):D

Call this a dead thread;)

bb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back