Antec BP550 Plus 550W Frys B&M $30.00

Hellbent88

Limp Gawd
Picked one up for backup, Three 12V rails 22-22-25, nice half modular sleeved ps

Listed in Indpls Wed add, not sure on other locations

Could not find any reviews but here is Link to Antec site

$70.00 +shipping @ the Egg

Nice price. If I had a Frys nearby, they'd be getting a visit from me.

Ditto, I wish for once they'd have a deal online. Us NE coasters will never get to experience the FRY.

Nice price. If I had a Frys nearby, they'd be getting a visit from me.

Ditto, I wish for once they'd have a deal online. Us NE coasters will never get to experience the FRY.

Looks like this is a very hot deal................

....for those five members who actually live near one lmao
seriously op what's the point of this? :rolleyes:

Looks like this is a very hot deal................

Sorry you dont have a frys near you, but don't crap on my thread
Do you also crap on Micro Center deals too if they are B&M?:rolleyes:

You have no right complaining for the original poster put frys brick and mortor in the ad title.
-------------------------
And to the everyone else the plu is 5635571
here is a copy of the item in the dallas paper
http://shopping.dallasnews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=2519&adid=8379864&subid=26980539&type=

This power supply can do 384 watts on the 12v rails combined power, thus 32 amps total. The OEM for this product is fsp.

Gee they only have a Fry's in Seattle, LA, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix, Chicago, Atlanta...the coverage in California and Texas alone represents a huge number in the United States. It's a good deal, now quit your bitching.

ugg make me spend more money, this should support two 9800 gt's right?

i hate how they say its in seattle...... not its in renton and sucks ass to drive there

9 states is plenty, i wasn't aware of this and now i am. No need to bash the guy for making those nine states aware =P

Don't you ever go on vacation? A little planning and you, too can enjoy FRY'S LOVE!
Vegas & Disneyland are both close to FRY'S stores... :D So is the Indy 500!

WTF is wrong with the people who have nothing better to do than crap in other people's deal threads. Lots of people live near a Fry's. Thanks OP for the great deal. I'll try to swing by my local Fry's to see if they're doing the deal.

FYI, Fry's in Phoenix on I-17 and Thunderbird had 2 on the shelf when I went today. I was very close to getting one just because of how cheap they were but meh, everyone else who needs one wouldn't get it. Unless anybody here wants one?

FYI, Fry's in Phoenix on I-17 and Thunderbird had 2 on the shelf when I went today. I was very close to getting one just because of how cheap they were but meh, everyone else who needs one wouldn't get it. Unless anybody here wants one?

Depends on the cost.

You do realize that there are only Frys in 9 states, right? I have one 4 hours from my house!! :rolleyes:

that doesn't mean they are in the middle of nowhere next to no one. They put them in population dense areas so there will be LOTS of forum posters here that could take advantage of the offer.

Back