Antec 300 vs LanCool 60K vs CM 690 II vs Tt Element T

Warl0rd

Limp Gawd
I'm thinking in replacing my current case (a Nox Coolbay Side Window) with a new one, but I can't decide the one to pick...

I narrowed my search to this 4:

Tt Element T
Antec 300
CM 690 II
LanCool 60K

They are pretty much all around the same price tag (Antec and Tt are a bit cheaper).

I'm looking for a case with good airflow and good cable management, also the possibility to install either big air coolers or the Corsair H50.

I currently have a Zalman 9500, its good enough for gaming but in a burning test it usually stops due to excessive heat. I think it can improve with a better case (although I think my case isn't that bad in airflow...). If temps don't drop I'll replace for a better cooler.

Any advice? Thanks!

CM 690 II or the Lancool. Dont even bother with the 300 or the TT if your considering the first 2.

the CM 690 II has better options for fans, has a black interior and great cable management.

The 60K has decent fans, but not enough intakes for me. Also a silver interior. Build quality will be good on both.

690 II is one fo the best bang for buck cases right now. Plus, I really like the fact you can fill it with 140mm fans instead of 120 to get the noise down a bit while maintaining the same airflow.

The Corsair 600T is a bit more expensive than the others you're looking at but it does everything you want (lots of airflow, great cable management, more than big enough for any air cooler). Otherwise the 690 II gets my vote.

I have the CM 690 II Advanced... which I upgraded to from the original CM 690. I have in it the 2 original 140mm fans, and the original 120mm fan. I added 3 more 120mm fans to it, and it keeps the case very cool.

I also have a Cooler Master V8 installed, and there is still plenty of room in there. It's big enough for the biggest video cards on the market right now. The cable management is awesome too. An incredible case that I do recommend to anyone looking to build a new PC.

The Lancool is a great case. Intake is a bit lacking, but I love the look, very room, and its quiet. If you are looking for the best cooling, the 690 II is your best bet.

Yeah as everyone said:
CM 690 II for best cooling and ease of cable management.
Lancool PC-K60 for slightly better looks.

The other two cases are crap choices in comparison to the other cases.

Back