• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Another [H] milestone

Nathan_P

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
3,522
We have just busted 11 Billion points!!!:cool:

Only 1.3 years behind EVGA!!! But HCPS are only 2.2years behind

Fold on everyone and congrats/thanks for all your contributions
 
We have just busted 11 Billion points!!!:cool:

Only 1.3 years behind EVGA!!! But HCPS are only 2.2years behind

Fold on everyone and congrats/thanks for all your contributions

Well since noon of Jan 24th... HPCS has stopped folding pretty much! Check out their EoC page!
 
I am guessing internal POC is done and they are using the resources in their beta program.
 
Well done brothers!! You guys really have been laying down some significant daily performance and a whole lotta science. Even though I'm not on your Team, I just had to stop by and give you some applause. :cool:
 
Well done brothers!! You guys really have been laying down some significant daily performance and a whole lotta science. Even though I'm not on your Team, I just had to stop by and give you some applause. :cool:

We are always looking to add new faces to the group! Team 33 accepts everyone.
 
Anyone notice Patriot hit 300 million. Another very [H]ard milestone!
 
We are always looking to add new faces to the group! Team 33 accepts everyone.
Appreciate the invitation and you guys are a Team that I have long respected. I've actually moved to 100% Crunching these days after having Folded for ~1.5yrs at EVGA. I've watched you guys make some major turns in your production and I can see that you are comin' back strong. If or when you guys take back the lead, I will be glad it was you because I'd know it was taken by people that really worked for it. You have a lot to be proud of and I really enjoy following the technical threads over here. Keep Folding [H]ard and cool breezes to your rigs.
 
We have just busted 11 Billion points!!!:cool:

Only 1.3 years behind EVGA!!!

Woot.... keep folding hard...

That 1.3 years is at current speeds and we are ever gaining D... :D
 
Invader-Zim--DOOM--invader-zim-518454_300_210.jpg
 
Now that all my boxen have been moved over to 33, I've snuck into the top 20 producers. Must earn more £££ to fully populate the 4P! Again, thanks to all here at [H] that helped bring that to reality.
 
Congrats!! well done guys. That's a lot of work to get to that point.

Even though I'm not folding for [H] right now, I thought I'd stop by to say congrats
 
Back
Top