angrymeats FS thread

angrymeat

Limp Gawd
I have a bunch of new stuff in here .

i have 30 or so buffalo airstation wl12-pci-g54 pci wifi cards im sellign them for $15 shipped
they have an ant on them and an adapter for an external ant . i will provide a discount if you buy more than 3 .

2400+ sempron 32 cpu mobo combo
gigabyte km400m m2 rev 3 mobo
tested and working $40

i have three via epia-m moboscpu combos these things are awsome for carputers they ar going for $50 a piece.

htpc case
these small cases are great for an htpc they are abotu the size of a vcp i will post pictures soon
they come with a 200w small ps they will fit the above mother boards perfectly they also have an 8port switch installed in the
cd rom slot . some of these have mild scuffs on them i will sell them for $50 shipped pictures coming soon .

Hynix 2x 512 mb 2rx16 pc2-4200s-444-12 notebook memory
great memory pulled form a dell 1705 barely used
$45 shipped

Pro mos 1 gb 2Rx8 ddr2-667mhx cl5
pc2-5300s-55-12-f0 notebook memory
$45 shipped

Value point wireless access point super ap 530
These access points are great and rugged they are made to be mounted outdoor and have great range. the ap's are mounted to a flat panel high gain ant and come with a poe power injector .
These things are used by several ciies to provide their city wide wireless access .
I have several of them I will sell them for 75 a piece I will trade just pm me with an offer .
I will not hold an item for anyone first come first servesold two

I have heatware under angrymeat and lots of ebay rep just ask for details .
I accept paypal non cc payments only if you want to pay by money order you must be prepared to wait for the money to clear . I do not ship first . I will add more stuff to this list

Whats the hold on the PSP? Using it again or is it pending? I may be interested.

I think Angrymeat needs to give me a discount on those games ;) BTW MS bumped up the warranty to 3 years.

I take back what I said. I put this out here because I found no other means to contact you. I should have returned here and edited the post after your email. I apologize.
All is good I will wait for your AP.
Thanks

sorry again for the mix up i have 30 or so of the ap's and there is no easy way to tell them apart .

Back